8.08.2010

Today's Lil Conversations

Hannah: "Mama, I'm doin excercises like you! See!? Only I don't have weights today sooo I'll just use this kleenex!"


Hannah to Abby as Abby is trying to crawl but is mostly launching herself forward: "Abby! Oh you almost did it! Ok now you really gotta use your abs Li-Li (Hannah's nickname since day one for her) or you won't crawl. Use those abs!"

Hannah to me after I asked her a question when she was eating: "Mama. Stop. I am eating and you are distracting me. I can't eat when your talking at me." (Welll then!)

Hannah's "potty misses" are because she gets distracted on the way to the potty. So I am trying to explain to her that we REALLY need to try and work on her focus because stopping to play dress up on the way to the bathroom causes problems. So I am telling her we need to try and focus on the task at hand because she tends to become distracted by the mere presence of a fly buzzing about the room and as I'm saying this she looks up and around the room and says: "What!? Where's the fly mama I don't see it buzzing!" Ohhh my child...thank you for illustrating my point so perfectly!

Ahhh..I love this girl. She makes me giggle on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Diandra Ann said...

I love these... they're hilarious! I think she gets the last one from me :) Except I don't have "potty misses"... haha :)