I am only putting this on the blog (for those of you who care) because at the end of every calendar year I slurp up our blog and put it in journal and album form so we have a record of the things that happened without me having to recall for several different albums, what happened for which child when etc...SO...it's been obvious Abby has been teething for awhile. Last night she went to bed teething and chewing on everything in sight as usual, and this morning...she woke up with a tiny bottom tooth!
So at 6.5 months she's got her first little tooth! If I remember correctly that's pretty much exactly when Hannah got her first teeth. Hannah got teeth in two or three's...never one at a time. My only fear now is nursing. We had a BAD experience with Hannah after she got some teeth and it makes me a little nervous now that there's an actual tooth hanging out in there...but we'll just take it as it comes. We'll figure something out. It's just Hannah got used to a bottle...we have tried on several occasions getting Abby acclimated to using a bottle but she refuses. She has gone as far to hold out for several hours waiting til I walk in the door...poor Adam. She actually drinks very well from a regular cup and the fact that she eats solids now helps when I'm gone for more than a couple hours at a time. Makes it much easier for those watching her! (daddy!)
AND she is SO close to crawling! She gets up and down on all fours and has the rocking motion down but she either launches herself forward with one gigantic crash OR she shuffles herself backwards. Which funny enough is exactly what Hannah used to do. I feel like she's within days of making this happen. Meanwhile Hannah is doing her best to demonstrate the proper crawling techniques, and explaining that one must use their abs to really crawl. :) I love these little girls so much...but I really can't believe we're already at this point with Abby...I swear I just had her a few days ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment