3.12.2011

Going Private

I have thought about doing this for awhile...it just makes me nervous to have the blog hanging out there for anyone random to find.  I've had it set up to where search engines aren't allowed to bring it up as an open to the public link but...it still makes me nervous.  I don't know who all read and followed before, so if I added some of you and you could care less no worries!  Go on not caring! haha
 I just wanted to make sure I added everyone who would normally read the blog.  It may not last...I realize it's a pain to sign in everytime you want to come here and read, but it makes me feel better knowing everything I say about my kiddos isn't sitting out in the open for some creeper to read.
Hope everyone is having a marvelous Saturday!

1 comment:

Sonia Hermanstorfer said...

I think you are wise to limit access..these are my grandgirls..don't want everyone to be able to get to them...Sonia