3.12.2011

Abby's Antics

*I just caught Abby having a rockin dance party by herself.  When I started laughing, she covered her face with her hands and gave an "Aw I'm embarrassed you caught me doing that," look.  She's hilarious.  She was really getting into it.
*Also, she was using Hannah's alphabet thing this morning and singing along with the ABC's...only every letter was I.  But darned if she didn't get the tune right. 
*She's really into stealing things...especially something you appear to be using at the time and then she runs away as fast as she can (which is actually pretty fast!) to hopefully hide it before you can catch her. 
*There's definitely been more jealousy over things lately.  Hannah got a sucker from a lady a the store the other day when we went to pick up her antibiotics and Abby was instantly heart broken that she too was not offered one!  I mean the audacity!
*She is talking LOTS more.  LOTS of jabber.  She likes to tell "Doggy Out!"  And is trying to say Hannah's name...right now it sounds like Ha-ha-Ha. 

No comments: