He is the easiest kid to put to sleep ever. And if he misses a nap he does great if you have him out and about or outside in general. But put him indoors at home and suddenly that missed sleep becomes magically evident.
I am also seriously considering giving him the nickname Bear. As in Bear Grylls. The things this kid eats and doesn't even bat an eye at! Not just tastes but actually consumes! I truly believe he'd give the hardcore outdoorsmen Bear Grylls a run for his money in the staying alive whilst consiming the weirdest and grossest fare to be found department. I forsee manly camping trips with his daddy and Uncle Shane where he's cool eating nothing but berries, raw fish and the occasional goats eye.
He really loves to sing. Since he was tiny (tinier) he's bounced to the beat of things like the washer and dryer. And he will sing along with the girls songs or make up his own with a "la la la."
I hope he doesn't lose that ever because music is one of the best gifts to have I believe. You can always keep it with you. I hope he always sings!
He also has an awful lot of love to give. He is always good about checking in during his adventures for a good snuggle or hug and the kisses he makes sure to give each person at bedtime are the best. He's a pretty great little man.
Sure am so very glad God blessed me with him for a son.
No comments:
Post a Comment