9.18.2012

Life Things

I sure have been bad about posting regularly lately...so many times I have thought of things I should sit down and get out so I remember...annnnd that as far as it makes it. Granted I have been occupied. :) These girls....

The good news is the age gap just continues to close between these two as Abby becomes more verbal and expressive and sturdy...the bad news is the age gap just continues to close between these two as Abby becomes more able to express anger (usually by punching or screaming in Hannah's face) and arguments happen quite often.  So hopefully by throwing a baby brother in the mix it will preoccupy them....  ...Ha.  Who am I kidding!?  He'll be just one more thing to fight over.  :)

And this one...Hello!  When did she start looking so much older and grown up!?  She turns 5 in less than a month!  She's so gorgeous...

The other day I needed to take her and Abby baaaadly to get new shoes.  They both decided to outgrow things all at the same time and they literally had one pair of shoes that fit each.  After that trip it became obvious that from here on out all major shopping trips where we need to actually be looking for specific clothing items...will have to be a one on one trip.  Hannah's at a point where we might need to start trying items of clothing and shoes on and she's extremely particular about both so...between miss Picky poo and Abby crazy bottoms the trip was exhausting.  We hit 2 stores and were out less than 2 hours but it felt like a whole day. (Being pregnant does not make it any more easy either)  We did manage to get the two pairs for Hannah she needed and a pair for Abby as well.  But the two love to divide and conquer, this is for sure!

 And then there's this one.  Getting so tall and so gorgeous...and still loves her Mama like no one else.  She still calls me her best. :)  But she's definitely not afraid to let you know how she's feeling and whether or not she likes what is going on.  She's a charmer for sure.  :)
Love em both.  Will be interesting to see how adding a brother to the mix spices it all up. :)

No comments: