6.19.2012

Grammas

We hung out with Gram Cracker today. :)  I am so thankful for her and her availability to these girls.  They so love her.  Abby needed the extra love today...she's been having a mighty hard time with her best buddy Hannah being gone.
Meanwhile the Hannah Bug is up spending time with the other Gramma and Papa. :)  I sure miss her tiny face.  Abby took this picture of Gramma and Hannah during our Skype chat yesterday.  hehe  I sure love me some Hannah.  I am anxious for Saturday to get here to we can go get her! :)  Abby is too...she feels pretty lost without her buddy Hannah.  Anytime we talk to Hannah on the phone or Skype she has major meltdowns because she can't understand why Hannah isn't HERE.  It's heartbreaking.  In many ways this week is proving my earlier theories that having two kids is in many ways easier than just having one, to be true.  These girls sure love each other. :)

No comments: