3.16.2012
Compliments
Hannah is really excellent at giving compliments. Many times they are about how handsome daddy is or how beautiful she thinks Abby or myself are or how she thinks I am the best mom ever or how daddy is the best daddy ever, better than all the other daddys! (This is usually after I've said yes to something or daddy has agreed to play MarioKart with her.) But sometimes the compliments are down right hilarious. Still kind and thoughtful but really, honestly random. For instance this morning I was given a "Wow Mom. You're like the best banana cutter EVER!" All righty then. Or later in the day, "Mom. I just can't stand how beautiful you are. It's like you are a beautiful, tall sunflower waving in the sunny breeze next to rainbow colored tulips all smelling sweetly just like you." haha Trust me when I say this happens many times a day. But I'll take it. Hopefully she will always sees me as a beautiful sunflower, and not the wicked, thorny blackberry bramble that just told her she couldn't go out with her friends for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment