I always keep an eye out for cheap dress up things since Hannah loves to put on different bracelets and shoes, accesories, hats etc...I found this around Easter time in Targets $1 bins (have I mentioned how very much I love Target!?) and Hannah wears it ALL the time. It's hilarious! Plus she looks completely adorable. But she's always doing something odd or everyday at the time she wears it which makes it even more hilarious because it's this very fancy easter hat. :)

.jpg)
Lil Gardner

This just makes me laugh! But she insisted on the gloves and the hoe!

She looks like she's modeling for a hat add. The pure joys of owning a hat such as this!

Hangin out in the pool...with that hat. And lookin kinda sleepy!
2 comments:
Cute!!! I think the last one is more like the modeling picture..."like my side profile...dont be jealous!"
Loves!
the hat is nice, but i am loving the rain boots! let's just focus on those for a moment . . .
Post a Comment